How we use your Personal Data
We will collect and process your Personal Data solely to enable us to provide our services to you in connection with the Event, including using your Personal Data:
- to confirm and verify your identity;
- allocate running numbers to the correct age category.
- to administer the Event and enable you to participate in the Event;
- to contact you regarding details for the Event;
- for the compilation of anonymised statistical information; and
- to satisfy our legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
Your rights to access and correct Personal Data
You have various rights under law in relation to your Personal Data, including the right to:
- request a copy of your Personal Data which is held by us; and
- ask us to update or correct your Personal Data.